Travel “The Lunenburg Loop”
Lightship Brewing is the newest establishment from the owners of Saltbox Brewing joining the original brewery in Mahone Bay and King Street Beer Company in Bridgewater. Lunenburg’s Lightship is officially opened for seated patio service, with a spectacular vista of Lunenburg shoreline and offers a selection of Saltbox beers and other beverages, and a food menu featuring a variety of seafood dishes, sandwiches, snacks and sweet treats.In addition to the patio, Lightship includes a retail store, an indoor taproom and a pilot brewing system and foeders that will be used to produce small-batch and barrel-aged beers.
Hop aboard at 5:30, 6:30 or 7:30 pm
We start from the picturesque Lunenburg waterfront at 5:30 pm.
Experience the 'Burg
Explore the town with three photo ops
Two Lunenburg Breweries
Lunenburg’s own Shipwright’s Brewery, and the exciting new Lightships Cidery and Brewery
Letting us do the driving,
you do the experiencing!
So what is offered, and how does it work? Glad you asked…
- Trip pick up’s times run from 5:30 pm-to- 7:30 pm Wednesday to Saturday.
- Pick up location, downtown Lunenburg on
- 124 Bluenose Dr.
- Only 8 seats availably per trip so first come, first seated. Book ahead if you want to be sure a seat.
- 3 photo stops along the way.
- 1/2 hour stop at Lightships Brewery
- 1 beer voucher included in ticket price
- You will be given a 10 minute signal when the bus is ready to head back.Hop on then or miss your return trip back. No return trip substitutions.
- Drop off back downtown to Shipwrights Brewery
- Trip duration approximately 1 hour start to finish
- Photo I.D. is required, and guests must be 19 years old.
(Non Alcoholic beverages available
- Book early to ensure you get the date and time you want
- Safety is our #1 commitment.We follow all covid related protocols and include extensive cleaning and disinfection at the beginning and ending of each trip.
- Seaweed Tours and brewery staff reserves the right to stop serving and/or remove and refuse guests services who are intoxicated or unruly.
Evening Local Tours
Departing from the downtown Lunenburg historic waterfront 5:30 pm Wed – Sat
Lunenburg and surrounding area is home to many unique, award-winning craft breweries.
We’ll visit a number of craft breweries where you can let your tastebuds decide which is your favourite.
Many amazing craft beer tastings and products will be available for you to purchase at each location.